Friday, September 14, 2007

Wow, I am finally back online!

After more than a month of nasty illness and mass quantities of meds I am able to join the land of the living again! It is the opening week of Stone Accents Studio and I am finally able to upload stuff to my shop. To celebrate this milestone I will be posting a freebie pack of 4 templates on Sunday for your scrapping pleasure. They are a lot of fun with stitching and glass accents already on them. I hope everyone has been checking out the new store, the whole team has put in immense amounts of work, especially JulieO. They are champs for putting up with my absence and I appreciate each and every one of them! So, aside from checking out the store, stop by their blogs and give them a bit of encouragement for all of their hard work. You can find the links in a post below, and I hope to see you Sunday to snag your template goodies :)

No comments: