Wednesday, September 19, 2007

New Freebie and Letting my bad out...

So, this preview doesn't really do these numbers justice, but wait 'til you see them full size. They are fairly large, around 3 or 4 inches each and I think they'd be cool on a bday page, but they still look pretty cool scaled down. Each number is filled with tons of little tiny beads in different colors giving them a bright shimmery effect. And for those of you who may be interested I will be putting the whole alpha upper, lower and punctuation up for sale at Stone Accents Studio. My first couple kits should be up there today sometime. I was sick and missed sending my work in for opening day. This number set and the coordinating alpha actually remind me of SAS since they are unique, shiny and fun. If you stop by our forums you'll see what I mean. The place really feels like home and everyone from staff to members are just amazing people. Each person seems to bring something new to the board, and even if I didn't design for them I would have made it my home anyway. You can grab the number set http://www.4shared.com/file/24603127/8eec70fe/Beaded_Numbers_Freebie.html?dirPwdVerified=5b534dda
Now on to a Kiddie view of behavior. My 6 year old daughter is as wild as they come. She is sweet but she wakes up at 6am and it is hard to get her to fall asleep before 10pm. I truly don't know how she functions considering she never stops moving or talking during that time. So anyway, last night was Back To School night at her school, and her teacher says she is the most quiet, respectful and compassionate child in the class and that she is always on task and never breaks rules. Last year her Kindergarten teacher said pretty much the same thing. So, we asked her how she can be so good at school and always causing some sort of mischief here at home. Her response? "All day long I hold my bad in, and when I get on the bus I let a little out, but when I get home I let it ALL out" lol. That statement was from last spring, but she apparently still follows that rule.

4 comments:

Miss j aka mixedclawzz said...

that is hilarious. my son is the oppisite. he is mainly good at home but then we he goes to school oh man... I feel for his teacher.

Dirty Feet Designs said...

You have to admit that is just too cute. I have one of those as well. my Justin is an absolute angel in school ... doing what he is told (one time) and always on task. He comes home and I feel like a broken record with him, and then the whining. Sheesh. You should really scrap something about that littke comment of hers. that way when she grows up and has a daughter just like her ... you can show her who she got it from. Thanks so the alpha too. It's too cute.

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

Nicole said...

I had to drop by & say hi. Thanks for the cute numbers! Very useful.