Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Really Crappy Week...And My 1st "Phreebies"


So, it's been a rough few weeks here, I have been really sick and even had to miss a week of work due to a kidney stone and kidney infection. To top it off, on Friday I got fired for not making my full time hours due to the illness. I have spent the weekend in bed feeling sorry for myself, making Mother's Day a miserable event for both me and my kids, but on the plus side I got lots of Photoshop time and created a bunch of freebies, the first of which is a kit with no name. It is created from a picture of a flower that I shot and a lot of really cool Atomic Cupcake actions. I hope you like it, and I also hope I figure out how to put it on here OK.
Here is the link. (I hope, lol)

4 comments:

Cindell said...

Great work on this kit for your first one...you did very well.
Thank you for sharing.

Lupuswontwin said...

NICE job sweetie. Thank you for sharing it with us

Handbrake said...

Thankyou for your beautiful kit. Goodluck with your health!

Cheers
Karyn

lisbonlioness said...

Oh my gosh... what a terrible week you went through :( I keep my fingers x- ed that the only way for you from here is UP! You've done a great job with your first kit, it's awesome.
Get well soon, I hope your next post will start with "What a great week this was!"
Hugs,
Steffi