Sunday, May 20, 2007

2 Phresh Preebies & the perfect excuse for CS3



So, I don't know if I mentioned that I had my husband convinced to buy me the Adobe CS3 suite which has Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver & InDesign among others in it, but I know how to use them all, and now my want for them has possibly become a need. When I went to start up Photoshop to make a preview of todays papers, it kept telling me it had some non-fixable error and was closing. I'll try to reinstall tomorrow, because I'll still need my Photoshop fix while my new software is being shipped, and we are buying it on Tuesday. At any rate, there is only 1 example of the 5 sheets of paper in this pack to show you, but the others look the same but in different color combos. I am also putting the fabric flowers to match the painted ones up, in all 3 sets of colors. In the interest of saving time and space I am only going to post a pic of one of the sets, the other 2 are brights and pastels like my other set. You can get the papers HERE and the fabric flowers HERE. Enjoy, and let me know what you think!

2 comments:

Melberry said...

Thank you so much. These are terrific ... your generosity is greatly appreciated.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY very much!!