Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Chalked Papers Phreebie


So, here is the first of many paper sets I plan on uploading today, or as many as I have time to before I pick my daughter up and we head over to her friends house. They caretake a beautiful island near us that has buildings that date back to the 1800's and have a history of first being a summer camp for kids with polio, and then a speakeasy, and the place is very cool. The doctor who originally built it had it all done in brick which was brought to the island. It's really quite amazing. He had a thing for Napolean, a historical whimsy I guess, and had a guard tower and replica jail built on the island as well. There are stables, and still reminders of the camp, metal bunks and all sorts of interesting stuff. I once again had issues creating a preview, so here is a sample paper from the pack. You can download them HERE.

No comments: