Monday, October 1, 2007

Are YOU the next SAS-y Princess???



I managed to finish up one of my new kits, Bubblegum Pop, and also uploaded one I made a few weeks ago called If You Build It. They should be in the store as SAS soon. Check out the previews :)
Also everyone should head over to Stone Accents Studio and check out the new section in the forum called SAS-y Princess. Every month a spectacular layout will be chosen and the creator of it will be crowned SAS-y Princess of the month. Rules are pretty simple, you can see them in the forum, the main one being that the layout is made from things sold in the SAS shop. The absolute BEST part is that each month the scrapper named SAS-y Princess wins $20 store gift certificate. That is an awesome prize just for being creative and showing us your SAS-iest layouts! We also have a lot of great challenges going with beautiful posting bonuses.
It is such a great group over there. So, if you have not yet signed up at SAS and you join the forums this week, leave me a comment here and I will PM you a little treat through your SAS message box. Even without getting the goodie it's worth joining us because we have a lot of fun, but I just thought I'd make it SAS-ier for newcomers. This offer holds up through October 15th :)

No comments: