Saturday, November 3, 2007

CT Call

Hi all, due to to the heavy winds from a storm passing off the coast,we had to cancel our party we were holding tonight. Bonfires, forests and heavu winds don't mix well, lol. So, I am getting some computer work done instead of the cleaning I have to do. What a hard decision, lol. At any rate, I have unfortunately lost one of my CT members, and think I could actually use 2 more considering I have a mess of new products that I will be releasing within the next month and a half. So, I am putting together a little kit for anyone interested to make a page with and apply. I have very easy requirements, just several layouts/month, posted in 3 places, and I am very lucky to have such an awesome team, so you would be joining some great women and great scrappers. Every once in a while I may need help making previews or that sort of thing. So, I will be posting the minikit in a bit, along with complete info on the call. Enjoy Digiscrapping Day! Maybe i'll even get around to making a layout :)

No comments: