Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Cool Tutorial

I get a cool newsletter called The Photoshop Roadmap. There are always cool things in it from tutorials to brushes. Today there is a great tutorial on Pop-out photos, which I've noticed are getting to be one of the new trends in digi-scrapping. For some reason it won't let me place a hyperlink today, so here's the address: http://www.showandtell-graphics.com/picture-pop-out.html
And the address for the site & newsletter: http://www.photoshoproadmap.com/
Check them out. Very cool.
I am almost done a new kit, based on rock & music. It, like the others keeps getting bigger and bigger, lol. I should have it, or a chunk of it posted within the next few days. The glorious days of my kids being at camp from 8:30-4:00 are over, that lasted 2 weeks, although I am not in the least a morning person so the wake up and drop off was rough, but the quiet days were great. They leave Saturday to spend 3 nights in Virginia Beach visiting my sister with my parents, and then in mid-August they are going to Texas for 10 days with my parents to see my uncle. My parents have also apparently promised to take them camping for several nights at the end of August right before school starts. I'm not sure my parents know what they are getting themselves into since they won't be able to just send the kids home when they get annoying like usual. While I will miss the kids a lot, I am looking forward to the quiet, as my house seems to be a World War 3 battlefield most of the time now with the older one thinking he can discipline the little one, then the shreaking starts, then the physical part of the battle, and I become the referee. My nerves are shot by bedtime which keeps coming later and later as the kids lay in their beds not sleeping but screaming at each other. Did I mention my parents are DRIVING from Maryland to Texas with the 2 kids in the backseat of a Subaru Outback wagon together? I remember those days....It won't be pretty. Perhaps I should send my parents some emergency valium, lol.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

That Photoshop Roadmap is a great place to find new tuts! I hope that long drive is a safe one..glad it's not me!

Sharon Kay said...

I just discovered your blog today...thanks for the link to the photoshop TUTs...I have been a user of PSE and just upgraded last week to PS CS3 and feel totally lost!