Saturday, June 2, 2007

Summer Lovin' Part 2


So, here's part 2. I didn't think I'd have time to put it up today, but luckily our schedule thinned out a bit since I was exhausted anyway. There are still so many more papers and elements for me to package up. It's crazy, I don't remember making so much and I keep getting new ideas and making more. Today there is 3 more papers, some felt tags, gem tags, a 5x7 overlay/frame, and some more different heart elements. Not sure if I am forgetting anything, but I think there is 17 pieces today. Many more tomorrow if I get a chance. My parents are taking the kids and We are heading to a cookout at our friend's house with a bunch of our friends so we can see the puppies one of his German Shepards just had this past week. Very cute! If I get a chance tomorrow it won't be until late again like today, otherwise sometime Monday. You can get part 2 HERE.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Heather, thanks for sharing part 2 of your kit...I also added this part to my freebie list on my blog...thank you
Have a nice sunday!!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for part 2!!

HollyB said...

Hello... off topic comment.
Thanks for the sympathy. My pinky FX isn't as bad as yours was. I don't have any displacement or deformity. I'm hoping for a short surgery and an umcomplicated recovery. Thanks again for the sympathy.

Anonymous said...

Thank you